- Clean (and free) laundry. I washed all my clothes, okay well not all, but a nice portion of my clothes for free at my Mom's yesterday. Clean laundry is my favorite!
- Short work days. I get off at 12:30 today to go to a weekly 1 o'clock appointment. Even though it means a really busy day, and a really long day tomorrow, it still feels nice to only work 6.5 hours.
- Starting early at 6 am. There isn't much to be positive about waking up at the crack of dawn, but the lack of traffic heading into work is enjoyable.
- Money. While I don't have much, the thought of being wealthy enough to not have any worries is enough for now. One day I will find a way to live a comfortable life, vs. right now, which is stress mode!
- Cooking for my boyfriend. Even though I cant eat with him, and sometimes it really is torturous, I actually love cooking, and I love to see him eat my food and enjoy.
- Being productive. I walked a lot yesterday. A mile on my lunch, 3 miles after work, another mile with my Mom's dog, and a mile in between all of that. 12,000 steps reached!
- Hanging out with my Grandma, my Dad's mom. I feel close to him when I spend time with her, after all, she gave birth to him.
- Still recognizing my Dad on Father's Day, even if he isn't here with me. He was an amazing man, and an even greater Father, and I am so blessed to have spent even a moment with him in my life.
- Walking alone. I went on a long walk by myself, because everyone was busy with Father's Day festivities. It felt nice to have that time to walk and think.
- Long hikes with my boyfriend. There's nothing I enjoy more on the weekend than walking with him and enjoying each other's company.
- Tenacity, will power and strength. On our long hike, we came upon two steep hills and even though it practically killed me, I still finished it. And I'm happy that I pushed myself to that point.
- Errands. I've learned to enjoy errands a little more, because it means that I'm getting extra steps in, without having to work hard. The key is to keep active.
- Hot morning showers. I don't take them enough, because I usually shower at night, to prevent a traffic jam in the morning. I took one today, and it really started my day off right.
- School's out for summer! My boyfriend and I live across from an elementary school, needless to say, the break from the parking lot of insane parents being eerily absent each morning is amazing.
- Chatty co-workers calling in sick. As much as I love her humor, it is nice to have a break for a day from the constant chit-chat. I have work to do!
- My Mom, it's her birthday and I'm so thrilled I get to celebrate with her.
- Love. My boyfriend has his moments, but he is truly my best friend and love of my life.
- Competence. I deal with people who are completely incompetent on a fairly consistent basis, so I really appreciate dealing with someone who has a functioning brain.
- Not busy at work
- Losing 19.2 pounds in 28 days
- My sister. Even though we don't always see eye to eye, sometimes she pleasantly surprises me.